One (1) standard Matterport® 3D model
One (1) year of hosting in our Matterport® Cloud account
— LEAVE BLANK —
Can I book now for $123 and schedule the scan for a day after Valentines Day?
Yes. Schedule any available appointment before Feb 14, 2023 using the “Book Online Now” button (above). Input the ADDRESS of your upcoming listing so we have a record of it. When we call/text you to confirm the appointment, you can give us a best-guess target date for the scan.
What is a "standard" model?
Matterport® defines a standard model as any collection of 100* internal 3D scans + 360º (exterior) images.
* With some creative effort we’ve scanned 5-bed, 5000+ sq ft, Kahala- and Hawaii Loa Ridge-type luxury homes in less than 100 scans. [If you have a particularly HUGE home to scan, let us know when we call to confirm your appointment.]
How big (sq ft) can my listing be to qualify?
As big as you like as long as it fits into one (1) standard model.
* With some creative effort we’ve scanned 5-bed, 5000+ sq ft, Kahala- and Hawaii Loa Ridge-type luxury homes in less than 100 scans.
Will you include exterior 360º images?
In reality, sure, happy to.
If you want exterior 360º shots, and 1) you let us know where you’d like them shot, 2) there is space left in your model after the interior is completely scanned, and 3) the weather is cooperating … then YES, we will include them. But if the stars don’t align in your favor on the day of your scan, at least you’ll have realistic expectations and know our official answer is no.
I'm new to Matterport®. Are there things I should know or do before my scan appointment?
Ooo, good question! Yes. There are things that really influence the ease or difficulty of completing the scanning process.
The MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do is ensure the house is show-ready and vacant. It’s important that nothing moves after the scanning is started or Matterport® may fail to build its 3D matrix. We strongly recommend that you arrange for only our employee be present during scanning, if possible.
In owner-occupied homes, ask the homeowners to let us in then go out for breakfast, or take the dog for a long walk. We’ll let both the owner and you know when we’re almost done. For reference, most Ewa by Gentry homes can be scanned in under an hour. Bigger Kahala Ave homes might take up to 2 hours.
Other things to consider:
- Matterport cameras see in “360º breathtaking, sweeping views.” (Haha.) Therefore, the only way to hide anything is to put it away, close a door, or keep the camera far from it … including people and pets. Therefore,
- Don’t schedule your scan at a time that gardeners, pool boys, stagers, photographers, videographers, repair crews, or potential buyers might be present. If you’re having photography done on the same day, schedule us in first.
- If you have a Sentrilock® or contractor’s lockbox in place, you can give us that type of access, if you like. We have years of experience working with REALTORS® in many states. We can let ourselves out and lock up.
- If you have a special timing request, call or text us to discuss.
When can I expect to receive the completed 3D virtual tour?
Typically, less than 24 hours.
Since the scan is processed into a 3D virtual tour by the Matterport® Cloud, the demand on their servers is the greatest determinant of turnaround time.
We will email you several options for using your completed Matterport® model with instructions. And we’re always here to help if you get stuck.